The venue and event opening times are as follows:
Wednesday 7th June: 08:45-19:00
Thursday 8th June: 08:45-17:00
We are committed to making this event accessible to everyone - here are some examples of what this means in practice:
- Olympia is fully accessible to wheelchair users.
- We ask all our attendees if they have any additional requirements as part of the registration process and make every effort to accommodate these.
- There are hearing loops on all the content stages for anyone who is hard of hearing.
Click here to find more information on how Olympia is accessible as a venue.
Certificates of attendance
There are two cloakrooms which are close to the main entrance. The cost is £2 for a coat or a bag and £5 for a large bag (larger than a cabin suitcase). Payment is card only.
Conference and exhibition pass
This year the conference and exhibition is completely free to attend (please note the event takes place in-person only and is not available online). Food and drinks can be purchased onsite.
Business/smart. We advise comfy shoes.
Free charging points in the networking area.
Please ask the Organisers’ Office on the Gallery level and they will be able to help.
As part of the security procedures for this event, bag checks will be conducted as you enter the show. Please ensure that you wear your badge and keep your personal belongings with you at all times.
We are working with the venue and all of our suppliers to reduce the environmental impact and increase the positive social and economic contribution of this event. Here are some of the things we are doing:
- Our venue, London Olympia ensures that 100% of its waste output is diverted from landfill. 98% of it is recycled and the remaining 2% being recovered as waste for energy.
- Our central London location is easy to reach by public transport.
- Our procurement process requires our suppliers to demonstrate the steps they are taking to make their own operations sustainable.
- London Olympia has signed up to WRAP’s “Guardians of Grub” project to minimise food waste and ensure any surplus goes to those in need.
- We provide water refill stations so that you can refill water bottles rather than rely on disposable packaging.
- You’ll receive a discount on your coffee if you bring your own cup - but if you don’t, our cups are fully compostable.
- Your badge is made of paper (FSC certified) and no plastic badge wallets are used.
- Our lanyards are made from recycled plastic water bottles.
- All of our signage is recycled by specialist waste management companies.
- We are working with sponsors and exhibitors to minimise materials they dispose of whilst at the conference.
- We ensure that the carpet, signage, lanyards and paper used at the event are made from recycled materials and it is recycled or reused at the end of the event.
- We have reduced the amount of printed materials which we provide to attendees by switching to digital.
There is complimentary wifi provided throughout the venue.
Please note this is a card payment only event, cash is not accepted. Entry to the event is free. Food, drink and cloakroom facilities can be purchased onsite.
Join us from 17:30 - 19:00 on Wednesday for a drink at the venue.