Stream three |Powering people
Developing the workforce of the future
How does the skillset of the future workforce need to evolve? What changes to the learning environment and L&D strategy need to be implemented in order to best develop and upskill people?
All times given are in BST.
Responsible business - what's its new meaning in practice?
- how the purpose of business is evolving in light of current global challenges
- ensuring considerations of social and environmental impact are balanced against those of financial gain
- overcoming the real-life trade-offs and dilemmas that hold many companies back
Lessons from 2020 - how does the skill set of our workforces need to change?
- what skills are needed to adapt to rapidly changing conditions?
- effectively matching people to new roles and activities
- reskilling and upskilling the workforce to deliver new business models
Session sponsored by: Workday
Being part of the next generation of revolutionising leaders - How to steer with a global impact
- why leaders need corporate diplomacy skills now in the 'new normal'
- the costs of ignorance: examples of leaders losing international influence
- how to build global mindsets in your leaders and wider organisation
Agility and adaptability – nurturing the leaders of our future
- What qualities will the next generation of revolutionising leaders have?
- What businesses, HR and L&D can do to promote social mobility and develop young leaders
- How do we facilitate equal opportunities for aspiring leaders?
People analytics that empower learning impact
- using L&D data to identify development areas and close the skills gap
- applying L&D data to measure how your people learn best
- using analytics to create more effective training programmes
Asia Perspectives: How to enhance your workforce planning processes to achieve your future business objectives
- How to effectively analyse your current workforce in relation to your future skills requirements
- Advancing L&D's role in the workforce planning process to help upskill your current people
- Implementing a workforce planning strategy that works for your organisation.
See the other streams for more sessions in the Asia segment. All conference delegates are welcome to attend.
Life in a Hybrid Working Model: the best of both worlds for people and technology
- how the past year of forced remote working has broken down traditional working barriers for the better
- what developments in technology will become synonymous with the new era of work?
- what skills do humans need to work alongside technology in order to enhance the quality of working life?
The learning team of the future - essential skills and responsibilities
- what will the adaptable skillset of the future L&D team look like in practice?
- how can we upskill ourselves to prepare for the new era of working life?
- should we be prioritising developing digital skills and our ability to train others remotely?
The Board Level Conversation: what will corporate governance look like in our new economic landscape?
- seizing the opportunity to make ethnic and socio-economic diversity and inclusion principles a priority
- digitalisation and brand: rethinking how your business is perceived online
- navigating the impact of Brexit on talent and business partnerships
Learning technology saved the day - now to embed the digital revolution in learning practice
- what the pandemic and forced remote working taught us about learning technology
- the benefits of digitalised learning practice and how to create one
- what the future of learning will look like
Plenary Panel Discussion: Responsible leadership during a pandemic - Building and sustaining trust in times of uncertainty
- How have approaches to leading businesses and people evolved during the pandemic?
- What can leaders do to ensure they are maintaining a principles-led and responsible business mindset amidst uncertainty?
- What are the key lessons for leaders to take away from this time?
Fighting fit - the legacy of a pandemic in relation to mental health and wellbeing
- how has the pandemic changed the way we think about and handle wellbeing and mental health in the workplace?
- what are the new considerations for workplace design that can best meet our post-covid health needs?
- what are the best methods for managing work related psychosocial and mental health risks?
Building talent bridges - the skills and employability of young people
- the benefits of targetting younger generations with appealing apprenticeship and graduate schemes
- understanding what fresh skills young people have to offer your organisation
- enabling and facilitating a multi-generational L&D culture
The L&D renaissance - redesigning your learning strategy post-pandemic
- recognising where the pandemic has highlighted necessary changes to learning strategies
- what will the next trends in learning design be?
- where should our learning strategy priorities lie?
Preserving purpose in the chaos - the unfaltering importance of meaning and purpose at work
**PLEASE NOTE: this session will not be available on-demand. Please join at 13:15 on 17 June to view the session.**
- why people increasingly want to work for businesses that are making a genuinely positive impact on the world and environment
- how the pandemic has emphasised the importance of supporting the planet, communities and giving back
- how can you find purpose in what you do at an individual level?