[F4] Making learning accessible – has the learning management system had its day?
Discuss: interactive panel
Learning and Development Stream 4 / Future of Learning Technology and Digital Learning
Making learning accessible – has the learning management system had its day?
As learning resources have become more organic, available for free online and accessible from everywhere, traditional LMSs might not always provide the right level of accessibility to engage learners. Does this means that they are becoming less relevant or can we leverage them in better ways to increase their effectiveness? Join this panel of experts as they discuss how to leverage technology to make learning more accessible including:
- strategies to increase take-up, learning accessibility and effectiveness
- the limits of traditional LMSs and how we can complement them with other available resources
- the role of L&D to enhance the learner experience leveraging technology
- Lucy Davies, Head of Learning Delivery, Sky
- Chris Lincoln, Head of L&D, Be At One
- Francisco Dias, Head of L&D, Honest Burgers
- Craige Heaney, Global Learning Director, Diageo
- Hannah Law, Director of L&D, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
- Ben Betts, CEO, HT2labs