Join the CIPD Festival of Work on 15-17 June 2021 and immerse yourself in a world of inspiration and discovery - designed to develop you, your people and your business.
Hosted as an online event for people and business professionals globally, you’ll enhance your knowledge and skills on how to best lead a responsible and agile business in a post-Covid climate.
We’re delighted to announce Asia Perspectives in the conference on Wednesday 16 June at 13:45-16:20 (SGT). More speakers will be announced shortly.
Case Studies: Why becoming an agile organisation leads to higher levels of productivity
- What are the characteristics and benefits of an agile organisation?
- How do you adopt an agile approach to running your business?
- What is the link between agile methodology and high productivity?
Panel Discussion: What does an effective post-pandemic wellbeing initiative look like in practice?
- What key learnings has the pandemic taught us in relation to wellbeing strategies and what changes need to be implemented?
- What aspects of our people's health and wellbeing should be prioritised in the immediate future upon return to work?
- How should diversity and inclusion principles feed into our wellbeing initiatives?
Case Studies: How to enhance your workforce planning processes to achieve your future business objectives
- How to effectively analyse your current workforce in relation to your future skills requirements.
- Advancing L&D's role in the workforce planning process to help upskill your current people.
- Implementing a workforce planning strategy that works for your organisation.
Explore the full conference by stream
Covering topics such as flexible working, business transformation, wellbeing, technology and more, hear the latest trends and innovations from 50+ top practitioners and visionaries from Google, Atos, Nike, Fujitsu, Coca-Cola and more. Helping you to stay ahead of the curve and embrace new and unforeseen opportunities.
All sessions across the three day conference will be made available live and on-demand, meaning you can enjoy the sessions held globally in your own time for 28 days.
Are you ready for revolution?
Changing the DNA of your
In with the new
Embracing new ways
Developing the workforce of
Be inspired by the 50+ thought leaders and top practitioners who are at the forefront of people and business management.
5 session formats
All prices are given in GBP. VAT exemption will be applied at checkout. For any questions, please contact the Customer Services team on email@example.com.
|Exhibition-only pass||Conference ticket|
|20+ hours of thought-provoking conference sessions||✔|
|50+ speakers sharing the latest innovations, case studies and research||✔|
|A chance to ask the experts your questions in live Q&As||✔|
|Access to on-demand conference content*||✔|
|Two streams of bite-sized free learning sessions||✔||✔|
|Leading suppliers showcasing new products and services||✔||✔|
|1-2-1 and group networking opportunities with professionals across the worlds||✔||✔|
|Access to on-demand exhibition content||✔||✔|
|A Wellbeing Hub providing useful resources and self-care activities||✔||✔|
*Subject to speaker discretion.
“Thank you for a great experience. I took so much away from the three days.”
Learning and Development Officer, 2020 delegate
“What a brilliant event. Exceptional presentations and well organised. Inspiring.”
HR Consultant, 2020 delegate
“Inspiring and energising.”
Director of Training Quality and HR, 2020 delegate